Twenty Valley Golf Course Through the Years

Swinging Through the Past: Discovering the Story Behind Twenty Valley Golf

Celebrating 60 Years

Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club opened as a nine-hole course in 1959, with the final nine being added in 1967. Spread over 142 acres in the Niagara Peninsula, renowned golf course architect Clinton E. “Robbie” Robinson designed Twenty Valley. The Fall 2007 issue of Ontario Golf Magazine had a feature article on “Robbie” Robinson, titled The Forgotten Master. In 2007, “Robbie” was inducted into the Ontario Golf Hall of Fame.

The Original Clubhouse


Original clubhouse in 1959, previously owned by the Dean Family who operated the Dean mill.

The 1976 Clubhouse

In 1976, a clubhouse was constructed to provide amenities and a dining area for the members.