For a bride and groom, it’s Twenty Valley’s atmosphere and beauty, both inside and out, that make it so easy to envision a wedding day hosted here. Our weddings offer superb cuisine and first class service with seating for up to 160 guests. Let us assist you in making your wedding day a memorable experience. Please find our wedding packages below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Contact us for more information
For more information or to book your next event, please contact our professional event planner.
- Phone: 905-562-5641 x 222
- Fax: 905-562-7618
- Email: email@example.com
Why Twenty Valley is the right choice:
- Our modern clubhouse and beautiful golf course offers the perfect wedding setting.
- We offer many different styles of dinners and bar packages, with the option to “create your own menu”.
- The air conditioned non-smoking banquet hall with its adjoining private balconies can hold up to 160 people.
- Our chef also offers lighter and health smart choices for today’s style of living.
- Did you know we host showers, anniversary and birthday parties, golf tournaments and corporate events? Contact our events coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Wedding packages starting from $99.00 per person
(Taxes and 15% gratuity extra.)
All packages include
- Chef prepared plated meal with lots of choices.
- 5 hours of regular bar service (includes cocktail hour).
- House wine service during dinner.
- 1 hour Cocktail Reception with passed hors doeuvres, includes: Filo Bundles, Veg Spring Rolls, Beef or Chicken Satays, Roquefort Grapes and Baked brie en croute.
- Late Buffet (late night snacks), includes: Poutine Station or Fresh Pizza.
- Free cutting of your wedding cake.
- A basic linen package is included: 1/2 length tablecloths, napkins, skirting for head table, gift table, and buffets. Premium packages are also available.
- Chauffeured golf carts for the bridal party to our pre-arranged breathtaking photo shoot spots.
- Menus reflect our most popular choices. Our Chef is very flexible and can prepare any dish of your liking.
- Meet with our Head Chef to design a menu that’s right for you.
- We also provide Buffet or Family Style Service.
- Wedding officiate for your ceremony at our beautiful location.
- Shuttle van service between club and local accommodations.
- Professional fireworks.
- Antipasto Action Station for Cocktail Hour: Chef will be slicing prosciutto along with sautéing jumbo shrimps and scallops in front of your guests. Includes decorative cheese display, Caprese Salad, sliced salami and spicy Calabrese, olive display and roasted vegetables.